January 25, 2010

My New Friend

Most of you know how fun it is to cart around two babies on shopping trips. I try to do my shopping when I can leave at least one of them home with Evan but it doesn't always work out that way. And now that we are a one car family, it's a little trickier to get the shopping done. However, thanks to Amazon, I no longer have to make quick trips to the store! Amazon has EVERYTHING!! Okay, so I can't buy a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread. But it's fabulous for all non food items. I just ordered long sleeve onesies for Joshua and swiffer wetjet refills. FREE shipping and they will be here in two days. Whoohoo! Amazon, I am now your faithful follower.

2 comments:

K-Krew said...

Amazon was my BFF during the Christmas season.

I hear ya on the grocery-shopping-with-kids thing. I'm lucky enough to have a hubby who doesn't mind and will take one of the kiddos with him.

Suzer said...

I went shopping when the kids were in bed last night. So much easier! I used Amazon a lot during Christmas. And now I look online a lot before I go shopping to see if the stores have what I want before I go so I don't waste time.