January 31, 2010

Comfort Audio Contego

This is the assistive listening device I've been trying out the last couple of days. So far I've only used it in conversing with Evan across the living room and around the kitchen table in a three hour conversation with four adults. Preliminary findings-- it's SPECTACULAR! I'll be taking it to work this week and testing it out. I'm borrowing it from the State to try it out before purchasing. If you spend a thousand bucks on something, you want to make sure it works, right? The ultimate test would be to hear the men in Evan's family. Their mouths open and I swear nothing comes out of it. Haha, just kidding guys. Kind of.

4 comments:

BLADERUNNER said...

Surely you're not talking about me, right? Guys? Nothing to do with the fact that my mother is always telling me to speak up and stop mumbling.

Hope the gizmo works out for you!

Barb said...

I hope it keeps working for you!!

Unknown said...

awsome! how does it work? i dont see an ear piece?

Suzer said...

That's cool--especially that you can try it out first. Sure hope it helps you out!