January 15, 2010

BIGGEST Blowout EVER

**Caution**
Do NOT read if you can't handle baby poop stories

Right after feeding Joshua this afternoon, I was burping him while he sat up on my lap. I was browsing the internet at the same time so was sitting on the office chair. All of a sudden, I start hearing bubbling sounds. They stopped. But then started again. And stopped. I looked down. Infant poop was SHOOTING out of the back of his diaper. As I'm watching in horror, more bubbling starts. Now not only is it shooting out of his diaper but it's bubbling as it's shooting out! I hold him out away from me waiting for him to finish and then rush him to the changing table for a complete change of everything. When I got back to the office chair, I noticed infant poop running down the side arm dripping on to the floor. I look down at the ground and gasped. Yep, big pile of runny infant poop! So gross!!! What a boy!

Now if you can top THAT story, I'm going to send you a batch of cookies!

9 comments:

Evan said...

LOL! Is the computer okay? Did it get pooped on? My chair?

Kristel said...

Yep, your chair! Lol! No, it didn't get the computer. Be grateful the computer screen is pushed far back on the desk!

Evan said...

Well, I've been meaning to get a new computer chair anyway.

Kevin K-1 said...

that's one of the reasons I am thankful for tile floor over carpet!!!!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

i think the funniest part is that you couldn't hear it!!!!! Oh the ales of hearing impared!

Aaron and Emily said...

That happened to me when Adele was a baby. We were in the doctor's office. The nurse told me to un-dress her. then she left, for who knows how long. Then the bubbly poop started happening. I was just lucky I had taken her clothes off. When it started bubbling over (diaper was still on), I hurried to hold her away from my body. It was all over my hands... eww... then all over the floor. Everywhere. Then I had to figure out how to clean it up in that little office by myself. I didn't want to call out to a nurse and shout that I had a poop disaster, so somehow I managed. Tons of paper towels. And I remember somehow holding Adele while I did all this... Then laying her on the table while I cleaned her up. Getting poop all over the table (thank goodness for those sheets). Did I clean her or the floor first? I can't even remember. It was horrible.

Unknown said...

ok, so jon and i went to home depot to get something or other. elliott was a couple months old. i left to go and get something out of the car and on my way back ran into elder christenson and was chatting with him as i saw jon exiting the store. i ran after him thinking he was looking for me..but no. elliott had unloaded in home depot, into and out of jons hands and all over. so we get him out to the truck, strip him down and wipe him off. jon is holding him so i can get his back side and i think the cold air got to him and he peed, all over jon! it was fantastic! how is that...cookie worthy?

Suzer said...

Two stories--looking down a diaper and sniffing only to have my freshly cleaned & fresh makeup splatter farted on. I was in shock and just sat there for a moment. Next story--getting ready for work & changing baby on bed next to the changing table. Don't ask my why I didn't have her on the changing table. I opened the diaper to change and a super fart squirted poop 3 feet over onto the wall! Luckily it barely missed me as that was the only clothes I had to wear for my last day at work and moving the next day.

Suzer said...

Joshua's blowout story is better, I think. Too gross! hahahahaha