January 26, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho Back To Work I Go

Today I went back to work. While I've been gone, one of my couples has adopted and two others have been chosen. So exciting! They have not approved any couples in my absense because no one else is available to write home studies. Crazy. They still are on a hiring freeze. I have some clinical clients who want to come back but mostly they will be new ones. Lots of work to be done! It was good to be back but slightly depressing. I've lost a lot of hearing with my two pregnancies and deliveries. The accomodations I've been using at work are starting to become ineffective. I need to find accomodations that are stronger and more powerful. Can't do a whole lot of social working if you can't hear!


On another note...... WHAT is Jake thinking? I predict that Vienna will be in the top 3. I mean, come on, if she's not gone yet, she ain't leaving soon. And I really liked Ella. Bummer she's cut.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sorry I didn't text you back! I went to bed really early that night and I watched it live. I thought for sure he was going to get rid of Vienna! I liked Ella too. I'm not sure if I like any of the girls that are left!

Suzer said...

Your work sounds fun & exciting. I hope you can get something to help with your hearing. That's gotta be tough. I don't think any of us can even imagine what that's like. Hang in there!!!

I disagree with you and Barb. I did not like Ella! Glad she's gone. Vienna hasn't done anything wrong except by being herself and immature. The other girls are being so mean to her. I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. hee hee hee.