Tomorrow September 1st we're going private! This is your last call to be added to our "invited reader" list. For those of you who look at/read our blog, but have never commented before you are also more than welcome to get an invite. Just send and email to
me or
Kristel. Or leave a comment on this post with your email address.
3 comments:
Hey Evan and Kristel, we would love to stay in touch and read up on your cute little family :) our e-mail address is brentnkellie@gmail.com
Hope all is well!
Evan ,this is Sarah Fairbanks (Packard) and I just ran across your family's blog! What a darling little girl! She looks like a good mix of the both of you. I'd love an invite to your blog so I can watch your little family grow. We just had our third (a boy finally!) and we've got a family blog you can check out - www.fairbanksfamilybuzz.blogspot.com. Our email is paul_sarahfairbanks@hotmail.com. We'd love to stay in touch! Congrats on school and you little girl!
Sweet blog guys! Thanks for the invite! :)
Post a Comment