Since doing a recent google search of our names and seeing how someone could find our blog within two clicks of the mouse we have decided to go private! For some, being able to find your blog would be a good thing, but who knows what psycho is out there watching our every move through blog posts! Especially since my wife is therapist and don't really want her clients google-ing her name and finding it. Hopefully this will help us have a little bit of control.
That being said, if you would like to be invited to continue to read and comment on our blog please email me or Kristel so that we may. We'll be going private on September 1, 2008 so be sure and let us know before then! Ciao.
14 comments:
I'd like to be added under barbscore@yahoo.com
Why wouldn't you tell me your budget?
And I want to be added to view - obviously!
Please add us!!! shayolsen@q.com
I want to be added. jillo2401@yahoo.com
yermi@byu.net
sportsgal@mjscores.net
add me
jeknicol511@yahoo.com
Jessica
erase this when ya get it please!
yep, you better add me too! treerind@aol.com
Us too! jewelee444@yahoo.com. But you can also take your blog off the google search...
You know you have to add me Evie.
Yes please add me: aynnmt@comcast.net
Hey Kristel, we found your blog and we want added too! :)
emilykerns@gmail.com
Evan and Kristel please add me to your blog. I might be going private soon also, I am still in the thought process. Long story. but here is my email.
tisenhour17@yahoo.com
Please add us to your list. dorothy_r_draper@hotmail.com
Count me in.
smkinghorn@yahoo.com
Post a Comment