September 02, 2008

4 Month Check UP

Today Aleah went to see Dr. Holmes. She was so cute with him. Cooing and giggling. She thought he was trying to play with her when he was testing her muscles and reflexes. But the happiness quickly ended when the big bad nurse gave her shots. Oooooh, I felt so terrible as she was screaming and looking at me like "how dare you let me get hurt like this????!"

Our little lovechub is now 26 inches long and weighs 15 lbs, 8 ounces. She's in the 90th percentile! That's our girl :)

On Webmd.com there is a height predictor tool. You can enter in mom's height, dad's height and child's height and it estimates how tall your child will be. According to their guess, Aleah is going to be 6'1''! That's tall for a girl!

Don't you just love this picture?!

4 comments:

let's grow old together said...

I love tha picture!!! she is such a good baby. i love her smile. if she gets to be that tall she can be a model,a modest model,:)

Anonymous said...

she is SOooo cute, I love seeing her each week!

Anonymous said...

Hi you two,
She is way cute! She's a great mix of both, I can't tell who she looks like more. Thanks for sending your link to John!

Barb said...

My prediction is that she is NOT going to be 6'1. Let's see who's right in 18 years. LOL. I'll be 44. That's a scary thought! I better be married by then....