August 23, 2008

WELL HELLO THERE!!!

9 comments:

Elicia said...

How cute! I love it :)

Barb said...

New blog name eh?
I got to hold her in this outfit! HA

Mom of 7 said...

I can't believe how big she is getting so fast. Where does the time go. That is a way cute picture.

jennaloha said...

I love fat babies! I want to squeeze her.

You guys do know Blake and I want to be official private readers, right? I'm assuming it's a given but here's our comment just to be sure.

Ker said...

Cute- we would like to be included on the blog. Mine will be private too-since I will have time to do it while I am re-cooping.

Kelli said...

She looks so big now!

Kim said...

Oh, she is so beautiful. Can I keep her? PLEASEEEEE? she is so precious

Katie said...

al!!! cute call me

Katie said...

kiss me baby girl i miss you