UPDATE: Barb wanted me to tell about a couple of experiences. At Raging Waters there are two huge rides called the "Rollercoaster" and "Acapulco Cliff Dive". The A.C.D. starts about five or six stories up and you start on your stomach head first on a matt. You have a 90 degree drop and then level out and then another drop before entering the pool. I got so much speed that instead of gliding down the second drop I defied the law of gravity flew about two or three seconds slightly turning as I was airborne landing on my shoulder near the bottom of the slide and then crash landing in the pool. It...was...awesome!
The second experience was on a tube ride. We didn't want to pay the extra money to rent a tube so we used the free ones provided by Raging Waters. On this particular ride there weren't any single tubes available so I just snatched up a double and planned to go down by myself because Barb & Steve were going together. Plus I'd seen a few other people do it and thought it was okay. Well, just about before I go down the slide the lifeguard asked where my partner was and informed her that I didn't have one and was going down myself. She wouldn't let me! I asked if she wanted to go down with me, but declined. It was kind of embarrasing having to walk down the stairs with everybody looking at me. Thinking back on it, I should've just plunged in and ignore the lifeguard...what could she have done? Maybe next time.
4 comments:
Thanks for letting me hang with you guys! It was fun. Ev, I think you should tell about how you almost flew out of the water-slide and how they wouldn't let you go down a water-slide. hahahaha
It sounds like you had a great day getting wet and cooling off.
Looks like she's flashing the peace sign - Peace OUT!
I love the picture of nana and her peace sign!!! cute. looking foward to go this tusday
Post a Comment