July 24, 2008

A Little Taste of the Valley

UPDATED: Pictures added below!


Where have I been for the past five or six years of living in Utah? This was the first year that I've heard of the "Taste of Utah." It's an event held on the Provo Courthouse grounds where you can sample good food throughout the Valley. Some of the restaurants included: Tucanos Brazilian Grill, Goodwood BBQ, Noodles & Company, P.F. Chang's, Hogi Yogi, Macaroni Grill, and many more. It was some really good food and enjoyed the company of my sister Barb, sister in-law Anyi, and new friend Ina. Kristel and I are going to make it a Pioneer Day tradition! We were there for over two hours trying to fight the crowd, but was well worth it.

Anyi, Ina, Barb, & Kristel


My sister Barb and me

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks for inviting me! I'm stuffed!

Kristel said...

You neglected to write that I was there too!

Evan said...

It was assumed that you'd be with me. Plus I said in the post, "Kristel and I are going to make it a Pioneer Day tradition!"

let's grow old together said...

HEy thanks for inviting me! the food was really YUMMY. now i have to try some of the restaurant.