July 28, 2008
A Happy Sad Day
Today I woke up and looked out our bedroom window and saw that it had rained a lot during the night. This made me happy. I love the rain. I then looked to the right at my garden and saw that the storm had destroyed my corn crop. This made me sad. The corn is unrepairable and will have to be pulled up and replanted. Hopefully there's still enough Summer/Fall left to grow some more. I was really looking forward to having some fresh garden corn! Guess we'll have to wait a little longer. Our other crops are coming along just fine and dandy though. Tomatoes are going crazy as well as our cucumbers! My experiment garden box is also coming along with beans, radishes, cilantro, basil, and lettuce!
Our garden box and the ruined corn crop!
Tomatoes and cucumbers are taking over the garden...again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so envious! I wish I had planted a garden, yours looks awsome.
Post a Comment