"Just like the sands of time...so are the days of our lives."
I am so glad you finally posted what..a milion posts in a row. I think it has been a week since I last checked,(we were on vacation) and now there are a ton! I love it!
What is this post about?
Just seeing if anyone reads our blog anymore since we hardly get ever comments anymore. Did we offend everyone or something?
yes- on the price match, no- on the email. are you ging to tell me about it or is it top secret?
I'm not good at updating my own blog, but I read yours on a regular basis! :) 2 1/2 months until I'm back in the promised land!!
One wonders why I would want to ask Evan about life insurance?
I read it
Here I am. Kristel's friend and former coworker.
Ev, I hardly find time on the computer it seems like. But I read when I can!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I am so glad you finally posted what..a milion posts in a row. I think it has been a week since I last checked,(we were on vacation) and now there are a ton! I love it!
What is this post about?
Just seeing if anyone reads our blog anymore since we hardly get ever comments anymore. Did we offend everyone or something?
yes- on the price match, no- on the email. are you ging to tell me about it or is it top secret?
I'm not good at updating my own blog, but I read yours on a regular basis! :) 2 1/2 months until I'm back in the promised land!!
One wonders why I would want to ask Evan about life insurance?
I read it
Here I am. Kristel's friend and former coworker.
Ev, I hardly find time on the computer it seems like. But I read when I can!
Post a Comment