I have to disagree with Sis Pearson (Sorry! I just realized I don't know her name...) I can totally see Evan in her, especially the one in the Italy outfit.
I'm glad you got some good close ups of her. She'll be totally changed by the time I meet her.
5 comments:
She is much more Koner than Scoresby - I think. That picture with Evan dressing her...he looks like a priest!
Yay! I've been waiting for more pictures.
I have to disagree with Sis Pearson (Sorry! I just realized I don't know her name...) I can totally see Evan in her, especially the one in the Italy outfit.
I'm glad you got some good close ups of her. She'll be totally changed by the time I meet her.
She is so precious.... She looks PERFECT!!!! Thanks for sharing more pictures. Take care!
Thanks
Eric, Shay, Kamree & Strahlee
Love the pictures! I can see both sides in her. She does have Ev's ears, though.
cute pictures, but you gotta ditch the gloves!
Post a Comment