I am officially a true believer and can give true testimony that Aflac's Hospital Indemnity supplemental insurance plans are real, it works, and it pays! This is the personal check my wife Kristel received in the mail today for our three day hospital stay for having our baby! I tell ya, if you are having a planned hospital stay (maternity) it really is a no brainer to get this insurance! This money will allow us to pay our deductible, 20% of our hospital bill, and physcian fees! We'll probably even have over $1,000 or so left over for whatever we want! Kristel has been wanting to get a bedroom set for some time now...maybe this will be our ticket to get one.
If you want more information how these plans could work for you or if you have any questions at all ask me! I'd be more than happy to give you the info and answer your questions. One thing to keep in mind, if you're still in the planning stages for having a baby these Aflac policies have a 30-day waiting period and you'll need to be on the plans for at least 10 months before they'd pay for a maternity hospital stay. That means one month not pregnant, nine months pregnant. I can now go into appointments with potential clients completely confident that it will pay! It did for me and it can for you!
By the way, if you didn't know...I sell Aflac insurance so if you are seriously thinking about doing this for yourself I can get it started for you.
2 comments:
Cool! How much did you have to pay per month to then get that payout? And then as soon as you get the check, can you immediately cancel the policy of you want to? Great planning on your part!
I have not planned either of my kids... but if I ever actually plan one, I will have to consider this.
It's $102.09 per month and you can cancel anytime.
Post a Comment