February 06, 2008

tagged two

I was also tagged by Shaye. So here are my seven things but I'm not going to list the blogs of the 7 people I tag because I always forget how to hyperlink. (See Evan's post below for further clarification on this tag).

1. I used to have a crush on Dan the weatherman.

2. Until I was married, I never bought meat. It's expensive and it makes me sick to touch raw animal.

3. During my 6.5 years of college, I lived in 6 apartments and had at least 28 roommates.

4. I've been in 20 temples (L.A., San Diego, Provo, SLC, Chicago, Timp, Idaho Falls, Denver, Vernal, Logan, Manti, Las Vegas, Bountiful, Jordan River, Winter Quarters, Nauvoo, Auckland--New Zealand, Redlands, New York, Rexburg).

5. I'm a dreamer. Seriously. I remember my dreams the next day in very vivid detail. Sometimes my dreams inspire me to do certain things. Sometimes they help me work out unprocessed feelings. And sometimes they just weird me out.

6. I used to believe that I would win Ed McMahons sweepstakes just because the print on the outside of the envelope said I would.

7. In high school I ran the office switchboard sometimes and I answered a bomb threat call. It freaked me out so bad I had an asthma attack.

Those I'm tagging: Camille, Kevin, Ely, Margaret, Kim (yes Margaret and Kim, that means you have to start your own blog!).

No comments: