- big soft falling snowflakes
- juicy steak with A1
- spooning
- a nights sleep without disturbance
- no pain
- rubbing my wife's pregnant belly
- spending money
- LOST
- groundhog day (yes, i will be celebrating it)
- kristel scratching my back
- seeing a fresh blanket of snow when i wake up
Again, these are just a few of my favorite things...obviously there are a lot more. Maybe I'll add more as the days go along. I'm sure some of them will change along the way too. One day to Groundhog Day!
4 comments:
I'm not sure if I told you guys, but I like your new blog layout.
I am excited for Groundhog's Day too!! But I'm not sure if I'll actually get to watch the movie on the actual day this year. I have a date! Wahoo! (With that guy from church (not the player), where my plan worked out perfectly. Not sure if I told you about that.)
Oh yeah, what spurred the "favorite things" list?
Ev, I agree with your comment of getting a good night's sleep without interruption. It made me laugh because pretty soon you will never get a good night's sleep EVER again. hee hee hee
Yo,
First of all, congrats on getting married... then congrats on the kid! It is good to hear about you life, it is all going to change really soon. I need to read your whole blog to get up to date. I mean we are blood brothers and all.
Post a Comment