February 22, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

While we were in California Kristel and I went to Chuck E Cheese along with her mother and a niece and nephew. Can you believe it? It was the first time in my life that I've ever been to Chuck E Cheese! I had just as much fun as the kids playing the arcades while waiting for our pizza and after eating our pizza. It was neat to experience something new and will probably go again in the future.

2 comments:

Kristel said...

Seriously....where a kid can be a kid. Evan was all about playing. I had to remind him like 5 times that he needed to come eat. I still can't believe he's never been to Chuck E. Cheese. Talk about child deprivation:)

Suzer said...

Ev, I will let you take my kids to Chuck E. Cheese anytime whenever you are looking for an excuse to go. (I'd never been either until Ker introduced me to it.)