September 21, 2011

Stake Conference...Sha, Right

A couple of weeks ago we had Stake Conference. We can usually barely make through 60 minutes of Sacrament meeting each Sunday and to double that with going to Stake Conference seemed impossible. There's only so much food, toys, and coloring that our children would tolerate before getting extremely bored. But we decided to attempt to make the meeting. Joshua didn't even last the first hour. Here's how I kept him contained...




We didn't make it the full two hours and left after the rest hymn, but we tried right? Hopefully it will get easier when they get older.

4 comments:

K-Krew said...

Love the pics. I tried that with our 2-year-old but he just opened the outside door and ran outside. Hopefully it does get easier as they get older.

Barb said...

I loved this post! hahah aha

BLADERUNNER said...

hahahhahaa! love the pix.

Aaron and Emily said...

Glad to know that we're part of the "norm." We had a very... interesting... lady tell my husband that our children were so noisy, they were driving away the spirit. (This was in the foyer, where he had taken out our crying BABY).