September 27, 2011

Milk

Today, Aleah informed me that milk comes from cows.  Of course I praised her for her knowledge.  Then she told me that Chocolate comes from Horses.  Hahahahaha.  I asked her how she knew that.  Her reply: "I just do."

Tonight she wanted to pray turned away from me.  I told her I wanted to hear her so I needed to see her face.  She asked "are you deaf?"  To which I replied "yes."  She said "I'm not deaf."  I told her she was lucky.  Her reply: "Yes, I am lucky.  And mommy.  So are you."  Lol.  Yes, I am my dear.  I am very lucky.
How Aleah fell asleep the other day.  Lol.  Face down in her plate of snacks in the couch cushions.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I thought chocolate milk came from the brown cows?

jennaloha said...

Oh she is lucky to have a momma like you :)