It's been almost a year since my Maxima died. The repairs were more than the car was worth so a few months ago I sold it to a junk yard for $300. For the past several months Kristel and I have just been using the minivan and haven't really needed a second car since I transferred to the Verizon Wireless in Spanish Fork, which is just a couple of miles away from our home in Springville. Occasionally, I would use the mother in-laws car with a license plate border that read, "I'd rather be quilting." A couple of weeks ago, we decided it was time to get another vehicle...here's a pic of my new ride...
It's a Ford F-150! Yep, I am a pick-up man! It's an older model, 1997, but love the style and feel like a bad A driving it around town. Makes me want to go drag main on the weekend. Hmmm, maybe I should've kept that pair of Wranglers, my Ropers, and my "Pure Country" belt buckle. Kristel loves it as well since she doesn't have to take and pick up from work almost every day now. We hope it will last several years.
4 comments:
Lookin good! Nice!!!
my hubby would have truck envy! he wants one of his own too.
What?! I'm so jello. I wanna be a truck man too!
I. Love. It.
Post a Comment