I got BIG plans next year and hope to preserve even more!
September 26, 2011
Canning Peaches
This year has been an excellent canning season! I've been so impressed by Kristel in stepping up to the plate and hitting a home run bringing home some preserved food to get us through the cold, bitter winter of Utah. Last year we only canned peaches, but this year we branched out. Kristel also canned tomatoes, pears, and apples! We've even dehydrated apples and onions. I only helped with the peaches, Kristel did everything else on her own!
Just two years ago Kristel said there'd be no way she'd ever can!
The finished product!
I got BIG plans next year and hope to preserve even more!
I got BIG plans next year and hope to preserve even more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Forgot to tell you babe, I am going to start pressure canning some meat with a woman in the ward! We'll have more things to add to our storage!
way to go kristel! i am in the midst of peaches myself. i did some chicken earlier this year and plan to do some more this next week. then on to apples! so glad you have joined the canning craze :)
Kristel, can you teach me? Impressive.
Post a Comment