was crazy, but fabulous. We celebrated my 32nd birthday for about five minutes in the morning on the 16th. Then Evan and I both took off to work and left Aleah with my Mom. We got home from work, rushed to pack and took off to Idaho for Barb's wedding the next day. It was a beautiful day. My favorite moment was after they exchanged rings and they both turned to face everyone as a newly married couple. Barb had tears in her eyes, that I swear caused everyone to start bawling. It was just all very touching. Evan took pics with his blackberry so we really don't have any good ones on the camera unfortunately. You can see his facebook profile for the ones he uploaded from his phone.
Thursday was a long day. Their reception was in the backyard of Evan's parents, very similar to our reception four years ago. It brought back a ton of great memories :) On Friday we all headed back to Utah for a reception in Orem. Aleah was so exhausted, I've never seen such heavy bags under her eyes. But she had soooo much fun with her cousins.
Before we left Idaho on Friday though for the reception, we stopped at the Zoo. Why? Because we are crazy. We have been wanting to take Aleah to the Zoo and the Idaho Falls one (can't remember the name of it-- tautphaus maybe?) is small and cheap. We had a couple of hours so that's what we did. Aleah loved it! She was fascinated by all the animals and especially loved the penguins. 

4 comments:
Happy late birthday! You and Lane share your birthday :) two wonderful people!
I love your blog, thanks for sharing the happenings in your life!
The only way that I can think of to make your own embellishment is to use a program like photoshop, creating what you wanted, and then saving it as a jpeg photo to your computer. Then when you want it you would click on "add photo" in memory mixer and pull it in. Does that make sense or is it totally confusing? Memory Mixer still has lots of hiccupps I think:) Good luck and tell me if it worked the way you wanted. If not, let me know and I'll play around with it at home. Speaking of Memory Mixer though - it's a great way to make christmas cards! I do it every year and love it. Try it and let me know what you think!
P.S. You're looking super cute! I wanted to make it to Barbara's reception to say hi to you, but my kids got sick that night and I couldn't go:( Hope it was fun!
Love the family pic with the bride and groom. You guys look great!
Thanks for coming!!! I knew I was going to cry so I made sure to wear waterproof mascara!!
Post a Comment