September 01, 2009

The Blackberry Tour...My New Phone

Yes, I am in love with my new phone. Before I started working for Verizon Wireless I didn't have a clue what cell phones were capable of. During training they gave us a Blackberry Curve to use and immediately fell in love with Blackberries. It's been over a year since then and have finally found the Blackberry I've been waiting for! It's exactly what I have been looking for all this time and once we met...it was meant to be! This is the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship!

7 comments:

Suzer said...

spaz! but glad you're happy.

BLADERUNNER said...

I want an iphone.

Evan said...

Iphone is overrated...no I'm not defensive.

Richard said...

I agree with you ,Evan.My dad got this magazine and it had Blackberry vs.Iphone,I would choose the blackberry.

Barb said...

You forgot to tell us what is so great about it...

BLADERUNNER said...

but the iphone is practically limitless in its possible applications. Just because it's AT&T...

Evan said...

Blackberries also have an APworld and can do everything the iPhone can do and more. My favorite application so far is "iheartradio" which allows me to listen to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Dave Ramsey, and Sean Hannity. It sure make the work day go by fast while listening through my wireless bluetooth headset. :)