April 12, 2009

Where We Have Been

Does anyone else get burned out on blogging? I think I've been burned out. But March was a rough month and I didn't have a whole of positive things to say. My mama taught me if I don't have anything nice to say, to not say anything at all!

But it's April. And it's been a great April. We just got back into town from California. We drove down to move my mom up to Utah. We wound up moving her stuff up, but not her. Paperwork issues on her house closing so she'll be driving up herself the next couple of weeks. You should see our garage. It's been taken over. Evan is the MASTER packer though. If there was a job to organize people, Evan would be the best of the best at it! Evan drove up the Uhaul on Monday and Aleah and I stayed at Kim's house for an extra couple of days. When we left on Wednesday, the kids cried and cried. Broke my heart. They didn't want Aleah to leave. How I love that people adore my baby! We left Temecula at 8:18 am and we didn't get home until midnight. LONGEST day of my life! But we are home and happy to be home.

Aleah has learned how to walk. She tried to skip the walking stage and just go straight to running. Doesn't work so well when you can't walk yet! Lots of bumps and marks have paved the way so now she can walk. She still tries to run though.

4 comments:

Kim said...

there's my pretty girl

K-Krew said...

is it just me or is she getting so big? I can't believe she's walking already! L & A were both on the later side - around 15 months.

Barb said...

Ah. She's getting so big!

Suzer said...

I didn't know she was walking yet! I've missed her and I will tend ANYTIME! :-)