We woke up to several inches of snow, which is very depressing. I mean, I was tilling the garden in preparation to plant just a few days ago! The sun is out this morning making the view very beautiful, but hope that it warms up enough to melt it all away. Merry Christmas...I mean, Happy Easter!
4 comments:
Just think of all the WATER you received to water that GARDEN in the summer ! ! ! ! That's the ONLY thing that keeps me going ! ! ! ! Hang in there, it'll be gone soon.
So it snowed in the old neighborhood too eh! :) I just had to tell you that little Aleah is so darling. I can't believe she is walking already. We need to get over to visit, Well I need to visit. Brent said he got to visit a little. Cute Easter pictures :)
I just have to say I am sooooooooo glad I live in Oregon!
And I thought all our rain was depressing. You're right though. The view is beautiful.
Post a Comment