I'm very proud of myself on this 22nd day of April in the year 2009. Three days ago our washing machine sprung a leak. While doing a load of laundry we heard the washing machine give a loud popping noise, which evidentally caused the leak. I was consigned to go out and buy a new washing machine, but decided to take a look under the machine and "see" if I could fix it. A disconnected electrical connection, a popped back in spring and screw later, wahla! It was fixed! My thirty minutes saved us a couple of hundred bucks...just call me Mr. Fix It...or McGyevan if you prefer.
April 22, 2009
Just Call Me Mr. Fix It
I'm very proud of myself on this 22nd day of April in the year 2009. Three days ago our washing machine sprung a leak. While doing a load of laundry we heard the washing machine give a loud popping noise, which evidentally caused the leak. I was consigned to go out and buy a new washing machine, but decided to take a look under the machine and "see" if I could fix it. A disconnected electrical connection, a popped back in spring and screw later, wahla! It was fixed! My thirty minutes saved us a couple of hundred bucks...just call me Mr. Fix It...or McGyevan if you prefer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's great McGyevan! I like the new nickname.
Lol. McGeyvan, eh? Thanks for being my mr. fix it.
Ew - I prefer McGyevan too, Mr fixit connotes a certain "crack" . . .and we don't really want to go there.
Way to go, Mr. Fixit!
You Dave Ramsey guy you! I love him by the way
You just liked strapping on the tool belt didn't you? Just admit it.....
Post a Comment