"Just like the sands of time...so are the days of our lives."
Happy happy birthday! :) And.. the picture of you and Aleah is really, really cute!
Happy Birthday, a little late! I love to see the different hair styles,let's hear it for the 80’s!
Happy birthday Kristel! I looooove that picture in the middle of you with Aleah. So cute!
Happy birthday Kristel! Aleah looks like one of your baby pix.-Mikie
Happy Birthday! Aleah is too cute!
echoing the sentiment. middle picture is beautiful! Why haven't I seen this before?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy happy birthday! :) And.. the picture of you and Aleah is really, really cute!
Happy Birthday, a little late! I love to see the different hair styles,let's hear it for the 80’s!
Happy birthday Kristel! I looooove that picture in the middle of you with Aleah. So cute!
Happy birthday Kristel! Aleah looks like one of your baby pix.
-Mikie
Happy Birthday! Aleah is too cute!
echoing the sentiment. middle picture is beautiful! Why haven't I seen this before?
Post a Comment