Yep, it's been two years! Because we had a baptism to go to yesterday (our niece Ashley was baptized and she was just shining all day) we decided we would stay in town (and besides we are kind of taking a big trip next month). We went to Temple Square and watched the new(er) Joseph Smith movie. It's quite amazing how strong the Spirit is on Temple Square. I don't know how anyone can be there and not feel absolute awe and love.
We also went to Biaggi's, one of our favorite Italian places. Food was great, service not too impressive (though the water guy was awesome and should be getting all the tips). We took a stroll through the Gateway Mall and found this awesome kitchen store. We go crazy in kitchen stores. I'm sure one day we are going to be everyone's favorite entertainers!
So, it was a nice weekend. It 's so great being married to your best friend. I am very lucky to be Evan's wife :)
4 comments:
I hope I feel that way someday!
Very nice Kristel! Glad you married our Ev! You make him very happy!
You guys are great. I have to say that I totally choked up and had tears running down my face the first time I saw your slide show. I was totally impressed with it and it's very very sweet. Ev, I don't know how many guys know how to be romantic like you do. Lucky for Kristel. So are you still romantic after 2 years???? Just wondering.
You are right Suzie, I am lucky! He's not always romantic but he's romantic in the right moments-- making a slide show of our wedding when we were separated for the first time ever overnight, buying me roses when he found out I was pregnant, and remembering the things I love (like baseball games). So yeah, I'm keeping him. Evan should give lessons or write a book!
Post a Comment