December 18, 2011

Upcoming Surgery

I haven't talked very much on this blog about my hearing loss or cochlear implants.  I've had a separate blog for a long time.  For a long time only my mission companion knew about it and read it.  But since I am now getting cochlear implants and people want to know about the process, I have opened up the blog for others to read.  Evan has listed the link at the left.  Surgery is on Tuesday, December 20th.  I will be putting updates on that blog if anyone wants to follow the progress I am making.  I am nervous about getting implants but feel very much ready for a new journey to begin :)

2 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

What a fantastic Christmas Present!!!

Aaron and Emily said...

So glad I could read about your journey. I am excited about your activation tomorrow! In my prayers... Love you!