| Kim and the kids buying their Christmas tree with us |
| Finally!! A real tree! |
| Daddy helping Aleah ornament the tree |
| Each time Joshua put up an ornament, he would clap his hands, do a dance and say "I DID IT!!!" |
| Blurry picture but Aleah also loved decorating the tree. She also happens to love taking the ornaments off the tree and throwing them down the stairs. Stinker. |
| The kid who loves Christmas wanted nothing to do with this big fat Santa. He screamed "NO" so loud when I tried to put him on Santa's lap that adults were laughing all over Riverwoods. Lol. |
| Too bad Santa's eyes were closed and that Joshua isn't looking at the camera. But when we look back to 2011, we will know we took the kids to see Santa! |
2 comments:
I love the lights too! you all look fantastic! maybe if we get to utah sometime we can all get together and catch up :)
I hope it snows too!
Post a Comment