My life has changed. I've been introduced to frugal living blogs. Oh my land! The deals! Saving money is my drug of choice. It seriously makes me high. I LOVE saving money. I LOVE getting things for pennies on the dollar. Today I got two pie plates for $3 shipped. Now, finally, I can make my mother in laws pies out of pie pans and not cake pans! A few days back I got 300 4x6 prints for $3 (plus shipping)!
So just in case you are wondering which sites I now follow, here's my list! And please let me know if you know of any others!
lots2save.com (This is the one that introduced me to this frugal blog land)
swagbucks.com (This is my new search engine and scores me points that I will be trading in for free gift cards- thank you lots2save!)
ebates.com and shopathome.com (These sites give you CASH back for online shopping. For REAL.)
hip2save.com (This blogger knows her stuff and is how I got the pie plates today. Thanks Jenny for introducing me).
freebies2deals.com (Yet another FANTASTIC blog on HOT deals. Thanks again Jenny).
utahdealdiva.com (How I scored the 300 prints for so cheap. I can't remember how I was introduced to this one.)
2 comments:
i will have to check those out. i have followed frugal blogs for a while and need some new ones! thanks!
WOw! Thanks for including the list.
Post a Comment