As you'll see in the following posts, we've had lots happening. Lots of birthdays. House stuff. And work. So much work. My poor couple came home to Utah with empty arms. They had to give baby back. So, so, so sad. They are just shattered. And they got ME flowers. Bless them, I pray for them daily.
I have another 3 couples expecting to be placed with this next week. All of their birth moms are due this week. Busy, busy! After these placements, I think it will die down a little and I can just work my normal hours. Counseling is so smooth compared to adoption work. I love it. Though my clients are going through rough times. I tell ya, life ain't easy.
My Joshua is 6 months old! He had a well baby check and lots of shots. He weighs 19 pounds and is 28 inches. He's no longer in the above 97 percentile for weight. Whew. He's still pretty heavy to carry around. Seriously, he is the happiest baby ever. So good. So content. So stinkin' adorable. He can roll from back to tummy and tummy to back. He also somehow manages to schooch on his tummy and turn himself around. I finally started him on solids and he's in heaven. You don't come between this boy and his food or you are going to get the loudest schreeches you've ever heard in your life.
Usually babies first solid feedings are just to help them get used to food with a spoon, they don't get a whole lot in. Not my J, from the first spoonful to the last, he got it all down and begged for more. So far he's loving anything we put in his mouth.
Aleah is doing well. We are super proud of her for adjusting to her big bed and doing so well with potty training. I now brave the public without her wearing a diaper. Still take a change of clothes though :) And I absolutely love how she adores her little brother now. They play so cute. Bunches of laughter. Life is good.
3 comments:
So sad for that couple! My heart is breaking for them. Bless them. My little niecy and nephew are adorable!
Is Joshua still in the 97th percentile though? ha ha ha ha!
the picture of Aleah in the baby seat and Joshua on the floor cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment