Thursdays are my redemption days. I go to work. Evan stays home. I enjoy my day at work (usually, today was a heart breaker). I come home. Evan's exhausted. The laundry is done. There's dinner on the table. The kids are usually somewhat clean and happy. I ask him how his day was. He responds "I couldn't get anything done." I love Thursdays. And though Evan can't wait to go back to work on Friday, he really likes Thursdays for one reason. My paycheck :) We've got a good system going on.
3 comments:
AWSOME!
I love it when I come home from work and Rich has cleaned. :)
I wish someone would help clean my house and cook me dinner. Seriously a hell hole sometimes! Good job Evie!
Ok I have to say that when Brad is home he does help clean! Summer=kids are doing way more cleaning!
Post a Comment