April 30, 2010

House News

I don't think Evan's going to finish all the reasons for selling so I'm moving on with other news! Selling a house is cRaZy. It's kickin' my trash. We've had lots of showings this week and two offers but they basically didn't have the financing to pay our asking price. It's pretty exhausting trying to keep the house spotless.
We fell in love with a house in Springville and put a contingency offer on it. Denied. We looked at other houses and compared to the rest, would rather stay in our current home! So we'll see how it all plays out. Just for fun here's a pic of the house we want and still hope to get.

6 comments:

Suzer said...

Ah that is a nice house! I've been wondering what's going on with you two. I'll give you a call. I hate selling too. I agree it's exhausting.

BLADERUNNER said...

Nice house! (Does this fit in you total money makeover?)

Barb said...

Was the offer denied because it was a contingency offer or because they want more money?

K-Krew said...

The house looks nice. We've been up in the air about selling too. I can only imagine trying to keep your house show-ready all the time with 2 little ones. Ugh.

Best of luck with everything!

Christy said...

Where in Springville? We live in Springville and we are liking it so far. :)

Aaron and Emily said...

it's gorgeous... can you tell us more about the inside?