"Just like the sands of time...so are the days of our lives."
You can't just post a picture. I want back story!
There are a couple great houses in our area for sale . . . but they are rare - so you better act quick!!!
Why are you being so secretive? And you said Steve and Keri were bad...
You are being secretive! Coming to my house and not saying a word. I'm not surprised though just by little comments I've heard you guys make every now and then. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You can't just post a picture. I want back story!
There are a couple great houses in our area for sale . . . but they are rare - so you better act quick!!!
Why are you being so secretive? And you said Steve and Keri were bad...
You are being secretive! Coming to my house and not saying a word. I'm not surprised though just by little comments I've heard you guys make every now and then. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment