October 20, 2009
Pregnancy Update
I'm scheduled for delivery in 13 days. However doc thinks I may go into labor before that. He's an extremely laid back doctor who never stresses about ANYTHING nor makes any rash comments. So that and considering I've been having some light contractions today, makes me think he just may possibly be right. But I can't go into labor before Friday cuz we are having a party with Evan's family and my costume is related to pregnancy. So that just won't work at all to have a baby before then. And next week isn't really convenient cuz I don't want to be in the hospital on halloween. So if my big boy can wait for 13 days, really I think that will work best :) And by the way, doc is predicting a 9 pounder!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too funny. My doc thought Andrew would be 7 lb and he was 9. So I hope your doc will be off in the other direction.
Post a Comment