October 15, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Before starting

Mid phase



Almost done


Finished product!

11 comments:

let's grow old together said...

OMG!!! shes so stinky cute! nana should help me too!

K-Krew said...

You two did a great job! It looks d-lish :)

Evan said...

LOL! ---I'm looking forward to the chocolate trifold---mmm mmm good!

Emily said...

Kristel, Aleah is SO cute! I swear she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Unknown said...

that looks good! i love it when they are little and want to help. how are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

I miss those days...such fun! You have to wipe every surface imaginable :)
She is a dolly!

Jek said...

Kristel,
i love catching up with your life! You look just so happy and i love it! What a darling family!

Suzer said...

Uh oh, now you're in for it. I always included my kids when baking/washing dishes and now they want to do it constantly. It's fun though. She's so cute. I miss her! Ev, it's called "Trifle". Ha ha ha.

Richard said...

She is so cute!That trifle looks really good!-RIROO

Barb said...

I was going to say what Suzie said about the Trifle. HA HA AH

Evan said...

Me don't spell too good.