May 31, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

Evan planned a surprise date for Aleah and I on Friday night. Usually I can guess this kind of stuff pretty well but I was clueless until we basically were a block from the stadium. It was fun to be surprised.

Have no idea who the Bees were playing. But we had a great time. I love baseball games. And Aleah was fascinated with the atmosphere. Granted we spent most of the time watching her instead of the game, it was still fun.


3 comments:

Kevin K-1 said...

yeah, I see enough hair there for my 50's pony tails!

Suzer said...

Aleah's already done something i haven't done before.

Barb said...

That's so funny that Rich and I were at that game too. Rich caught one of the first foul balls right after he just told me, "I've always wanted to catch a foul ball at a baseball game!" HA HA