"Just like the sands of time...so are the days of our lives."
I can't believe how much Aleah looks like you both!! She is beautiful! Congrats again on the new baby!! Thanks for letting us into your world.
Surprised? ? Interesting.I'm happy for you!
This is old news! ;-)
Congrats again!
WOWWWWWWWWWW!!! How exciting!! I was just in Provo today, oh the memories, and just look at us all now. Popping out babies!!
Another beautiful Scoresby coming to earth! How exciting! Congratulations! My oldest son was born on November 9th :) 1986!!!!
Congrats!! How exciting!
Congrats!!! So excited for you. Hey, November is a GREAT month! Not that I would wish over due on anyone, but the 17th is a sweet day!
That's great, Kristel! Congrats. And I hope you are feeling ok!
Oh my goodness! Congrats!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I can't believe how much Aleah looks like you both!! She is beautiful! Congrats again on the new baby!! Thanks for letting us into your world.
Surprised? ? Interesting.
I'm happy for you!
This is old news! ;-)
Congrats again!
WOWWWWWWWWWW!!! How exciting!! I was just in Provo today, oh the memories, and just look at us all now. Popping out babies!!
Another beautiful Scoresby coming to earth! How exciting! Congratulations!
My oldest son was born on November 9th :) 1986!!!!
Congrats!! How exciting!
Congrats!!! So excited for you. Hey, November is a GREAT month! Not that I would wish over due on anyone, but the 17th is a sweet day!
That's great, Kristel! Congrats. And I hope you are feeling ok!
Oh my goodness! Congrats!
Post a Comment