April 28, 2008

Yes, I'm still pregnant.....

So, the doc was right. He wasn't worried about going out of town because he was pretty confident I wouldn't go into labor. It's Monday morning and I'm still pregnant. I've had contractions on and off since Saturday evening so I'm hoping that my body is more ready now. This morning we are going in for another non-stress test at the hospital and then will meet with the doctor. If nothing is happening than we'll be scheduling an inducement this week! Pregnancy is quite miraculous but I have a feeling I'll appreciate it even more once our baby is in my arms :)

Update: Going to the hospital to be induced tomorrow. Apparently it can take up to a couple of days for the process to lead to birth of the baby. We'll call family after she is born..... stay tuned....

Update update: Evan here...we were supposed to start being induced tonight at 6:30pm. It is after 9:00pm and still not induced. We arrived at the hospital and there were two or three other women who were in actual labor. All the rooms were filled and they sent us home and to call back in an hour or so to see if they'd be able to fit us in. Called at 8pm and still a no go. They said they'd call us. So we'll see what happens. Until then it's just waiting and watching Stargate SG-1.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

Oh man, good luck guys! Hope everything goes smoothly and that you can hold your little girl soon!