Since Kristel and I have been married I've come to realize that I've been a bad and good influence on my pure of heart wife. Nothing too extreme, but just little things like eating meat at almost every meal (bad) and watching a lot of television (bad). According to her brothers Kristel has been less judgemental about others (good) and more relaxed in general (good). At times, good things may come out of bad things like watching television.Any guess on who this person is? If you're a fan of prime time television you'll recognize this man as one Eli Stone. Kristel and I have fell in love with this television show. It's new that started this year about a lawyer (Eli Stone) who starts having visions. Non-believers say they're hallucinations because of a brain aneurism discovered that causes such events. Custom to taking cases with large monetary gains and being a hard A in court, now - due to his visions/hallucinations - take cases with little monetary gain but a lot of moral goodness. With all the bad television shows out there they actually came up with a good one that the whole family may enjoy. It talks about possible real-life issues, ethics, and again moral goodness. If you haven't seen this show both Kristel and I highly recommend it.
6 comments:
I don't see how eating meat at every meal makes me less pure of heart, BUT I am happy to say that the meat partaking has reduced substantially!
And I love Eli Stone! I hope it stays on for a long time but I worry it's not the kind of show people buy into. It's on every Thursday night at 9 for those who want to start watching :)
A+++ LOVE IT!!! I especially liked last night's episode about his vision of his future wife. She is SO cute and they they would make a better couple than his ex-girlfriend.
I totally agree with you Barb!
Once you have your baby you probably won't catch the show as much as you would like!
I watched last night's episode and it was pretty good.
You can catch any episode you would like once your baby comes. When all of my children are finally 9in bed, and I'm not too tired that night, I catch up on my 3 shows (Eli, Men in Trees and Miss Guided) on line. ABC.go!
Post a Comment