Class #3-- Newborn Care. Tonight's childbirth class was great! We had a different instructor (our previous one had a baby over the weekend) and she was extremely helpful. She made me feel much more confident about childbirth. The majority of the class was about caring for new infants-- cord care, bathing, car seat safety, dehydration, immunizations, etc. The other portion of the class was pushing techniques, mom care after birth and a review.I feel much more prepared now. This week we are going to get the hospital bags packed and put together the bassinet. I'm at 34 weeks! Crazy, huh? These last few weeks have been flying by and I'm hoping they continue to fly by til the big day. We are going to have a baby!!
2 comments:
Hi. I don't know you very well, but from what I can tell, you'll be a great mom! Congrats!!! and good luck!
just remember that nothing happens the way you expect it. Chances are, labor won't be "textbook," and after the baby's born you'll say "what do I do now?!" about SOMETHING... but that's okay, that's what other mommy friends are for.
Post a Comment