January 13, 2008

Back to School

Ever since I left Brigham Young University - Idaho (formerly known as Ricks College) in 2002 I have never really had a desire to go back to school and finish my BS degree. An Associate in Business Management was a okay for me. I can't believe that it's been six years since being a college student and the thought of going back to school scares me to death. So why not face my fears and do it?! That's exactly what I did! I'm going back to school!!! I'm starting UVSC (Utah Valley State College) on February 26th for the start of the 2nd block. cRaZy I tElL yA!

As of now, I'm still planning on pursuing my career selling supplemental insurance with Aflac and finishing my BS degree in Business Management with an emphasis on Marketing. This should help me with my career. If worse comes to worse and Aflac doesn't work out in the future I'll have a degree to fall back upon. Overall I am excited to be going back to school and am not looking forward to the studying, homework, and tests. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Barb said...

What the freak!

Barb said...

I wish you luck. It's not any fun going back to school, but it'll be worth it. (We all hope)

Ker said...

Good luck- but know that aflac will work out for you

Mikie said...

Go for it! I know that you won't regret it.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK...... It is so good you are thinking a head.... Look at us we are 28 and Eric is just starting his carrer AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You will do just great, GO FOR IT.......

Suzer said...

wow Ev! I never thought that would happen! Good for you!