We had the time of our lives and lived up every moment and wondered why it took us so long to do something like that! We agreed that we wouldn't go that long ever again. We are thinking every six months. The main reason we decided to go was because of Herbalife.
I recently became a distributor with Herbalife and am building up a home-based business in network/internet marketing with the company. We went to Vegas to attend a Leadership Development Weekend to learn more about the business to retail the products and recruit a team. The event was very motivating and pumped me up to keep on going and remain consistent in my efforts because currently I'm working full-time at my job with Verizon Wireless, but I'm working part-time on my fortune with Herbalife.
We left Thursday night, which left Friday all to ourselves since the LDW event didn't start until Saturday. We took the day and went to Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef during the day and attended the show "Le Reve" at night! Both were fantastic! Le Reve was absolutely amazing and was basically in awe the entire time. We had great seats, which gave us access to a tv monitor that showed live coverage of all the behind the scenes footage. It was really neat seeing what it took to put on a show like that. I definitely recommend seeing this show!
Saturday from 9-5 was the conference - I won't bore you with all the details, but just know I needed it. That night we had tickets to Tournament of the Kings at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino. It is very similar to Medival Times in California. It's a dinner and show event where you eat with your hands and are entertained with kings, knights, dancing girls, jesters, and more! It's great! Reminded me of my California trips in high school with the orchestra and Bel Cantos.
Sunday from 9-5 was the conference - again, I won't bore you with the details, but just know I needed it. After the event we traveled home...reluctantly. With no kids to attend to we made it from Vegas to Springville in record time - less than five hours! The first three hours of the drive Kristel and I talked about what we learned during the conference and how to apply it to the home-based business. We both are really excited for the future!
These are a few of the pictures from our weekend in Vegas!



No comments:
Post a Comment