We traded our coats and winter shoes for shorts and sandals on a little trip to Cactus land. 5 glorious days of pure sunshine. Ahhhh. We enjoyed Blake and Jenna's company, food and game playing so much that we got less than 6 hours a night of sleep. And we are still paying for it! Best of all, the kids got to play with their darling cousins. Those kids are some of the sweetest, loving kids I have ever met. We adore them. And now we are back in Utah and freezing!
March 22, 2011
Tribute to Maricopa Cabana
We traded our coats and winter shoes for shorts and sandals on a little trip to Cactus land. 5 glorious days of pure sunshine. Ahhhh. We enjoyed Blake and Jenna's company, food and game playing so much that we got less than 6 hours a night of sleep. And we are still paying for it! Best of all, the kids got to play with their darling cousins. Those kids are some of the sweetest, loving kids I have ever met. We adore them. And now we are back in Utah and freezing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aleah is looking so grown up!
She's sure a cutie :)
We loved having you guys! It was fun!
I like the photo of Aleah trying to monkey.
I still think the best part was garage-saling :) You guys were so much fun. Come back soon!
Post a Comment