It has been almost one month since we moved from our home in Provo to our home in Springville. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown and can't believe it's been over a month since our last blog post! Things are starting to settle down a wee bit and will continue to settle down in the next few days when Kristel's brother and family visiting from Italy returns home.
When something is meant to be, I find it amazing how things fall in place. That's how it was once we found our new home. Before we decided to put our home on the market moving wasn't really an option. Whenever we talked about it either I didn't feel good about it and Kristel did or Kristel didn't feel good about it and I did. When we both felt good about it is when we put our house on the market and start looking for something new. That weekend I had the time off for a previously planned trip to Idaho, but gave us the time needed to prepare our house for the market, which would have been impossible otherwise. Along the same lines, we were able to close on both homes and move when I had another scheduled time off planned months in advance that just happened to work out at the same time.
Once we found our new home we were able to close and have it funded and recorded in just over two weeks! This is practically unheard of, which I give credit to our realtor and financial team - Armstrong & Flinders and Axiom Home Mortgage. If you want their contact info, let me know...we would be happy to refer you to them! The whole transistion was smooth with little stress. We love our home, we love our neighbors, we love our Ward, and we love the five or so barbeque get-togethers we've had in the past three weeks!
2 comments:
Finally, an update.
You guys are lucky it fell in place so smoothly. That rarely happens!
Post a Comment