By the way, tonight I made some steak shishkabobs filled with vegetables...second or third time in my life...but pure heaven. I'm definitely going to have to do more of those in the future.
August 15, 2010
A Barbequein' Summer
It has been about four weeks now since we moved into our new home and today we had our sixth or seventh barbeque! I love summer and outdoor grilling. I recently discovered a new marinade called Hawaiian Luau, and it is divine! I will be using it a lot more. After today however, the big get-together barbeques will start slowing down, but Kristel and I will continue to put to good use the wedding present my brothers and sisters got us...the Fiesta Gas Grill...and shows its use. Below are some pictures of the barbeque with my family a couple of weeks ago. I wish we took pictures at each one, but this will suffice.
Evan...the grill master.
Aleah & Joshua with their cousins.
Enjoying the good food.
My most prized possessions...Aleah & Joshua
By the way, tonight I made some steak shishkabobs filled with vegetables...second or third time in my life...but pure heaven. I'm definitely going to have to do more of those in the future.
By the way, tonight I made some steak shishkabobs filled with vegetables...second or third time in my life...but pure heaven. I'm definitely going to have to do more of those in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:( Wish we could have partaken...or is it partook? Uh...they both look weird. Anyway, next time we come thru we're stoppin' in!
It was a fun time. I love Joshua's bald head.
Post a Comment