We had a real date night last night, no kids! It was FANTASTIC! I have not felt so free in a very long time. In fact, I almost felt like we were single and dating, it was so fun. We went to a cozy Italian restaurant and to see the movie When in Rome. It was hillarious, I laughed so hard it hurt. And the best part of the night is that I could hear! I used the Contego assistive listening device and probably understood about 90% of the movie. Which is about 70% more than I can usually understand a movie. It was so great, I was on such a high. Oh yeah, we got pie after the movie. Chocolate pie:) Perfect night!

5 comments:
I bet the date didn't end there... :D
Glad to see you guys got a night out without the kids.
BTW, Is Evan going to be upset he can't come to our Bachelor party?
How fun...makes me kind of jealous. I am so ready for a real date and not just a bike ride. Rides dont count as dates in my book and I am sure Jon thinks they are :)
I bet that was so awesome that you could hear most of the movie. That's a treat in itself. So glad you had a great time. I would love to watch your kids sometime so you can go again. :-)
A real date - SO FUN! And I've been wondering about that movie so thanks for the review. Lucy only knows what a date is b/c she's seen Enchanted. HA!
I'm so happy you could hear it! I think I'll try that movie.
Post a Comment