December 15, 2008

"Mama"

Aleah is now talking. She started with "ba, ba, ba, ba" went to "da, da, da" and is now saying "ma, ma, ma." I know she's not really saying "mama" but "ma, ma, ma" is close enough for me! And you know what the most beautiful part is?? I can hear her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering that the other day...can you hear her? I am so happy that you can!!! Those sounds are so precious, so sweet. What a happy baby :-) You're wonderful parents, you inspire me.

This Place is a Disaster! said...

I love that. I worry about that with you. There are so many things to hear . . .so many fun things! I hope you hear it all and what you don't hear, I hope the spirit wispers to you!

Kevin K-1 said...

forget about all the fancy presents! she looks like she's having a blast with newspapers! i think what she'll enjoy more than the toys is going to be the wrapping paper around them....
ely

let's grow old together said...

Im so happy that you can hear her! soon she will be calling everybody. i agree with ely, i dont think she gonna pay attention to the presents, just the wrapping paper.lol

Ker said...

Her next words better be "Aunt Keri!"

kargrs said...

Evan and Kristel, she is beautiful! I am so behind the times. I am so glad I finally found you and am able to see your new (or not so new) addition! Thanks for the invite to your blog. What is your email so I can send you an invite to mine? Mine is kcrogers@bresnan.net. Kory Ann