November 14, 2008

A Picture Tag

Under your picture files: 4th folder, 4th picture--

Emily tagged me. We save our pictures according to year. And the 4th file was the year 2003. This is our neice Ashley, who is now 9 years old (I think). She is Suzanne's (Evan's older sister) first child. Ashley is a sweetheart with amazing verbal abilities. She was also a very clean baby. I know this because Aleah now wears some of Ashley's old baby clothes. One of my favorite memories of Ashley is when Evan and I were just "hanging out", not really dating. And Ashley asked her mom "Is Kristel Kone going to be my Aunt?" She didn't even know me, let alone my last name. I guess some things are just meant to be.

Am I supposed to tag 4 people now? Kim, Anyi, Barbara and Suzanne!

3 comments:

Kristel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin K-1 said...

what does tag mean?
ely

Suzer said...

I think that picture is from Wines Park in Lehi--but I can't remember anything about it. She was a clean baby. She is so much messier now. I don't know what happened!